Due to anticipated shipping carrier delays in November, we’re celebrating Black Friday now until October 26.
Event ends October 26 11:59PM PST. Discount taken at checkout. Sculpture Holiday collection excluded.
Curator™ Lash Instrument - Unlocked was added to your shopping cart.X
Curator™ Lash Instrument
Artistry-inspired and engineered with high precision threading and a sleek stainless steel tip, the Curator® Lash Instrument is designed to give you a full 360° range to evenly coat each and every lash from base to tip, creating beautifully defined lashes from any angle. This unique bristle and brush-free tool gets to the very base of the lash line, truly transforming your lashes. Glamour 2017 Beauty Awards Winner for "Best Mascara" This product is designed only to be used with the Curator® Ascent Extended Wear Lash Primer and Curator® Realist Defining Mascara Formula. *Lash Instrument should be cleaned between each use.
features and benefits
• Stainless steel tip is double-cut at a 40° angle to deposit the perfect, most uniform amount of product without clumping, completely enveloping each lash from base to tip, giving you the most sophisticated, defined lashes.
• Expertly engineered to be used from any angle for precision application to even the smallest lashes, while also reaching the very base of the lash for a natural tightlining effect. Can even be used vertically to separate lashes and for exact pinpoint application of product.
• Designed specifically to be used with Curator® formulas and an essential addition to any collection of makeup brushes and tools.
• Ideal for makeup artists as instrument can be cleaned between each use.
how to use
1. Choose desired formula
2. Remove cap from lash instrument and dip into vial
3. Apply to base of lashes and pull through to the tips
4. Store instrument in vial, or clean and store on its own
The Lash Instrument should be cleaned with a soft cloth (using a twisting motion) periodically to remove excess product build up and to ensure hygiene of the product. Alcohol may be used for a more thorough cleaning. Ensure instrument is completely dry before storing on its own, or in Primer or Mascara.
• For a tightlining effect, press and hold the Lash Instrument in a horizontal position along the roots of the upper lashes, coating the very base of the lashes
• For exact pin-point application of product, use the Lash Instrument's precision tip vertically to help coat and build each individual lash - even the hard-to-reach lashes on the inner and outer corners of the eyes
• Synthetic dyes
• Silicone D5
• Mineral Oil
• Not tested on animals, we are proud to be a cruelty free brand, we are proud to be cruelty free