Curator™ Collection - Unlocked was added to your shopping cart.X
The Curator's Lash Instrument is engineered to give you ultimate precision and control with a high-performance primer and mascara for the most stunningly sophisticated, defined and lifted lashes. Presented exclusively in a luxe custom gift box set for this holiday season.
The Curator® Lash Instrument and Curator® Realist Defining Mascara Formula were awarded "Best Mascara" in the 2017 Glamour Beauty Awards
features and benefits
Curator® Lash Instrument
• Stainless steel tip is double-cut at a 40° angle to deposit the perfect, most uniform amount of product without clumping, completely enveloping each lash from base to tip, giving you the most sophisticated, defined lashes.
• Expertly engineered to be used from any angle for precision application to even the smallest lashes, while also reaching the very base of the last for a natural tightlining effect. Can even be used vertically to separate lashes and for exact pinpoint application of product.
• Designed specifically to be used with Curator® formulas and an essential addition to any collection of makeup brushes and tools.
• Ideal for makeup artists as instrument can be cleaned between each use.
Curator® Ascent Extended Wear Lash Primer
• Unique combination of a flexible wax and solid film former grips onto the lashes for unprecedented lift and hold.
• Weightless formula creates a sleek, silky base that perfects and extends the wear of mascara.
• Long-wearing formula is best removed with waterproof eye makeup remover.
Curator® Realist Defining Mascara Formula
• Creamy formula coats each lash evenly for smooth, separated lashes
• Buildable formula gives volume with no clumping
• Jet black color gives the darkest, most dramatic color
how to use
1. Choose desired formula
2. Remove cap from lash instrument and dip into vial
3. Apply to base of lashes and pull through to the tips
4. Store instrument in vial, or clean and store on its own
TO APPLY LASH PRIMER
Dip the Curator® Lash Instrument into Primer and apply to base of lashes, coating lashes from root to tip in a horizontal zig zag motion. Long-wearing formula is best removed with waterproof eye makeup remover.
TO APPLY MASCARA
Dip the Lash Instrument into Mascara and apply to base of lashes, coating lashes from root to tip in a horizontal zig zag motion. Flip the tool in a vertical motion and separate lashes from root to tip.
The Lash Instrument should be cleaned with a soft cloth (using a twisting motion) periodically to remove excess product build up and to ensure hygiene of the product. Alcohol may be used for a more thorough cleaning. Ensure instrument is completely dry before storing on its own, or in Primer or Mascara.
• For a tightlining effect, press and hold the Lash Instrument in a horizontal position along the roots of the upper lashes, coating the very base of the lashes
• For exact pin-point application of product, use the Lash Instrument's precision tip vertically to help coat and build each individual lash - even the hard-to-reach lashes on the inner and outer corners of the eyes
• Synthetic dyes
• Silicone D5
• Mineral Oil
• Not tested on animals, we are proud to be a cruelty free brand, we are proud to be cruelty free