The Miracle Foundation For Oily Skin
Immaculate® Liquid Powder Foundation
The breakthrough liquid powder foundation that absorbs oil, camouflages imperfections and delivers a long lasting velvet matte finish. The revolutionary formula works throughout the day to control oil, while it's been shown to reduce the appearance of blemishes, pores, and acne scars for naturally matte, complexion-perfecting coverage that lasts. vegan, gluten free, oil free, paraben free, nanoparticle free, fragrance free, phthalate free
• Oil-free, non-comedogenic formula won’t cause blemishes or clog pores
• Lightweight formula transforms instantly from a liquid to powder to a longwearing velvet matte finish
• Formulated with Cashmere Kaolinite Clay
- Controls oil that can lead to blemishes
- Draws out impurities to keep skin clear
- Absorbs 75% of its weight in oil without drying skin
• Safe for sensitive, blemish-prone skin.
• Now available in 22 shades and newly repackaged in a lightweight, travel-friendly tube.
• 1 FL OZ / 30 ML
Blanc [NEW] - very fair, cool undertone
Vanilla - fair, cool undertone
Pearl - fair, neutral undertone
Porcelain - very light, warm undertone
Buff [NEW] - light, warm undertone
Shell - light, neutral undertone
Bare [NEW] - light, golden undertone
Natural - light medium, cool undertone
Ivory - light medium, warm undertone
Nude - light medium, neutral undertone
Golden - light medium, golden undertone
Light Beige - light medium beige, neutral undertone
Warm Amber [NEW] - medium beige, warm undertone
Sand - medium, golden undertone
Tan - medium, warm undertone
Beige - medium beige, neutral undertone
Honey - medium beige, golden undertone
Golden Amber [NEW] - medium tan, golden undertone
Warm Beige - medium tan, neutral undertone
Sable - medium deep, neutral undertone
Chestnut - deep, warm undertone
Ebony [NEW] - deep, golden undertone
1. Prep the complexion with Veil Mineral Primer.
2. Shake tube and squeeze product onto the back of the hand.
3. Using the Nº 2 Foundation Brush or Retractable Kabuki Brush, load product evenly onto the brush.
4. Using circular strokes, apply and buff the product onto the face, loading the brush as needed. Work quickly and in small sections, as Immaculate® immediately transforms from liquid to powder as you blend.
• Sponge application is not recommended.
• Synthetic Dyes
• Not tested on animals