1. Choose desired formula
2. Remove cap from lash instrument and dip into vial
3. Apply to base of lashes and pull through to the tips
4. Store instrument in vial, or clean and store on its own
TO APPLY LASH PRIMER
Dip the Curator® Lash Instrument
into Primer and apply to base of lashes, coating lashes from root to tip in a horizontal zig zag motion. Long-wearing formula is best removed with waterproof eye makeup remover.
TO APPLY MASCARA
Dip the Lash Instrument
into Mascara and apply to base of lashes, coating lashes from root to tip in a horizontal zig zag motion. Flip the tool in a vertical motion and separate lashes from root to tip.
The Lash Instrument should be cleaned with a soft cloth (using a twisting motion) periodically to remove excess product build up and to ensure hygiene of the product. Alcohol may be used for a more thorough cleaning. Ensure instrument is completely dry before storing on its own, or in Primer or Mascara.
• For a tightlining effect, press and hold the Lash Instrument in a horizontal position along the roots of the upper lashes, coating the very base of the lashes
• For exact pin-point application of product, use the Lash Instrument's precision tip vertically to help coat and build each individual lash - even the hard-to-reach lashes on the inner and outer corners of the eyes