features and benefits
• Oil-free formula transforms from liquid to powder and dries down instantly to a longwearing velvet matte finish that never looks dull, flat or cakey.
• The ingredient Cashmere Kaolinite Clay plays an integral role. The advanced new clay has been shown to absorb 75% of its weight in sebum while retaining moisture in the skin.
• Unparalleled velvet matte finish eliminates the need for powder, blotting papers or constant touchups throughout the day.
• Immaculate has a weightless, airy and mousse-like texture.
how to use
1. Remove black cap from bottle and discard. Insert pump and screw on tightly.
2. Prep complexion with Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer.
3. For best results, apply Immaculate with the Hourglass Nº 2 Foundation Brush or Retractable Kabuki Brush. Apply one pump to the back of the hand, and load product evenly onto the brush.
4. Using circular strokes, apply and buff the product onto the face, loading the brush as needed. Work quickly, as Immaculate immediately transforms from liquid to powder as you blend.
5. Sponge application is not recommended.
Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Methyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Water, Silica, Butylene Glycol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Kaolin, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Decyl Glucoside, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tribehenin, Glycerin, Leontopodium Alpinum Meristem Cell Culture, Xanthan Gum, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lavandula Stoechas Extract. May Contain ( +/- ): Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.