features and benefits
• An oil-free and long-wearing treatment foundation that helps counter the signs of aging.
• Matrix Regeneration Complex stimulates the skin matrix by addressing collagen production.
• This advanced, serum-like formula is equivalent to an extension of your skincare regimen.
• The natural radiant finish looks like a second skin—as if you’re not wearing foundation.
• Broad spectrum SPF 15 sun protection.
how to use
1. Prep complexion with Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer or Hourglass Nº 28 Primer Serum.
2. Apply 1 pump of Veil Fluid Makeup to the back of hand.
3. Using the Hourglass Nº 2 Foundation Brush, Hourglass Nº 7 Kabuki Brush, or fingertips, apply product to the forehead, cheeks, and chin. Distribute the product evenly and gently buff into the skin using light, circular strokes.
4. Build until the desired level of coverage is achieved.
Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 4.0%, Oxybenzone 3.0%. Inactive Ingredients: Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Cetyl Peg/Ppg 10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Glyceryl Behenate, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Hexyl Laurate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Isododecane, Isoeicosane, Macrocystic Pyrifera Extract, Magnesium Sulfate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Carbonate, Pvp, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Silica, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopherylacetate, Tribehenin, Triethoxylcaprylylsilane, Water. May Contain (+/-): Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).